White dimensions

One day when i was sleeping,ok first of all i am not speaking about fiction or some eerie tale,It's a true experience.One day ,it was summer night during rainy period maybe,i went to sleep as usual,suddenly i was awake and i saw white circles swirlig in circular motion creating a never ending circular pattern,dimension was all white and i felt as if i was falling in it.I have no idea about this experience,of course it is not due to some psychedelic drugs,i never take drugs,but i consider it as a spiritual experience,because i also study occult truths,i am fascinated by what reality truly is,other than scientific knowledge,even if i know the scientific errors.
That was a wonderful experience for me.Of course only i have one such experience and i will never forget than,i saw through my eyes that huge,felt like infinite white dimension with huge circular patterns.It was completely white.
I feel like sometimes there is no need for a reason to be behind an experience,that makes mystery and mystery is the one which gives birth to curiosity,it's like mystery is mother of curiosity.
I know one thing,if u look for something hard,someday u will get what u want.It's like u get what u look for.
There is an observer effect in quantum mechanics,experiments were carried by modern Dr.dean radin.Experiments shown that an observer effects it's reality by simply observing an event.Experiment was famous double slit,but modified.
I think law states that an observer alters an event by observing.Sounds simple but it is a fact.
What does one feel,when he/she gazes at this picture.Feelings may differ as per law if not in group,which leads to peer pressure.I feel like i am a being of light,from spiritual realm.I feel electrified and a feeling of hope emerges in me.

Comments

  1. Swirling -6th line,2nd word.These mistakes occur sometimes even if i know correct spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget that,mistake ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i should always re-evaluate what i have written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts